- Monday – Friday, 4pm – 12am & alternating weekends and some holidays (2 FT positions available)
- Friday – Sunday, 7am – 7pm & 4 hours one evening during the week (1 FT position available)
- Saturday & Sunday, 12pm – 8pm (1 PT position available)
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations, including addition, subtraction and percentages. Knowledge of the cycle and properties of blood production and distribution; Knowledge of cGMPs and federal regulations as they apply to the manufacturing process.
- Ability to communicate orally for the purpose of exchanging information.
- Ability to perform general clerical duties: Operate computers for data entry and retrieval; Ability to prepare accurate detailed records; Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations, including addition, subtraction and percentages.
- Ability to operate complex equipment.
- Ability to maintain flexible work schedule, allowing for coverage for all shifts.
- Ability to work in an automated, computerized environment and operate a personal computer.
- Ability to comprehend written technical and non-technical procedures.
- Ability to organize own work flow and handle multiple projects.
- Capable of working in a rapidly changing regulatory environment
- High school diploma or equivalent with knowledge of basic scientific principles as would normally be acquired through successful completion of high school science courses.
- Two years’ experience in a blood bank or laboratory environment.
- Previous experience as Processing Tech, Component Tech, or Distribution Tech, required.
- Physical activities involving balancing, kneeling, lifting, pulling, pushing, reaching, prolonged standing, stooping and walking. Ability to lift 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity necessary to handle and manipulate equipment and supplies.
- Visual and aural acuity necessary to detect changes in product condition.
Resumes can be emailed to HR@Lifeblood.org or faxed to Human Resources @ 901-529-6369. Resumes will be accepted through October 31, 2014. Please include which position you are interested in.
Lifeblood seeks employees without regard to their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Lifeblood is an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).